Raise Smart School Child
The school years are full of mental challenges for your kid. At this stage, her mind is bombarded by all kinds of learning and knowledge. School, homework, play and physical activities are all parts of the world that influences your child's further intellectual development.
She is also influenced by the media around him - TV, radio, the internet, books and other reading materials.
If your child is not properly controlled as she grows up, your parental influence on her can be diminished as the child is swayed by his peers and friends. She also learns social skills and the different ways to interact with different kinds of people.
This is also the stage where your child's interests can begin to show, and her giftedness, if he is gifted, becomes apparent.
- Articles ( 6 Articles )
- The Positive and Negative Effects of Video Games
- The Good and Bad Effects of TV on Children
- Infant Brain Stimulation: How Playing With Your Baby Makes Her Smart
- Baby's Brain Development During Pregnancy: What To Avoid, What To Eat
- The Effects of TV on Baby
- Benefits of Reading to Children
- The Effect of Music on Children’s Intelligence