Raise Smart Preschool Child
In this pre-school period, you can easily see the difference among the learning performances of kids. Some kids learn fast, while some are slow to catch up.
The love and caring your kid gets from home, as well as the mental stimulation from his environment and the people around him affect his first grade performance.
It is at this stage that your child's mind works so fast and his interest branches out in many different directions.
How fast he will go in any direction will depend on how much you, the parent, spend time on him, his individual pace of learning which is determined by his genes, and how much early stimulation he receives before age 3.
Attending a nursery school or a day care center that encourages early learning also helps.
- Articles ( 6 Articles )
- The Positive and Negative Effects of Video Games
- The Good and Bad Effects of TV on Children
- Infant Brain Stimulation: How Playing With Your Baby Makes Her Smart
- Baby's Brain Development During Pregnancy: What To Avoid, What To Eat
- The Effects of TV on Baby
- Benefits of Reading to Children
- The Effect of Music on Children’s Intelligence