Raise Smart Pre-Teens and Teens
Your grown child is now a teenager, the bridge to adulthood.
She fights for greater independence and tests the limit of acceptable behavior. She badly wants to be different and she expresses her individuality by her outward appearance - her clothing, hairstyle, among others. This is also the age when the influence of her peers and friends are at its height, to the point that she may push you, the parent, away.
Your child needs greater space and privacy, which sometimes express itself in his spending too much time communicating with her friends through the phone and the internet.
Because of the raging hormonal changes inside her body, your child can become moody, and her body, emotions and actions are affected.
- Articles ( 2 Articles )
- The Positive and Negative Effects of Video Games
- The Good and Bad Effects of TV on Children
- Infant Brain Stimulation: How Playing With Your Baby Makes Her Smart
- Baby's Brain Development During Pregnancy: What To Avoid, What To Eat
- The Effects of TV on Baby
- Benefits of Reading to Children
- The Effect of Music on Children’s Intelligence