Raise Smart Toddler
During these years, your baby will turn into a toddler, a very young child.
She will gain enough control of her growing body to walk, climb, jump, run, and manipulate objects. She will learn to use language to communicate, ask questions, tell you what she needs, and tell stories.
Her learning style is becoming more evident. Her personality will be forming, as the genes she inherited interacts with the quality of her environment and your parenting.
Your toddler wants to be independent, but at the same time is scared of it all. She wants your help but at the same time, she doesn't want it. This shift in emotions can give rise to tantrums. But this will ease as your child learns to talk better to express her feelings.
This is the stage where your kid grows so fast and change so much.
- Articles ( 7 Articles )
- The Positive and Negative Effects of Video Games
- The Good and Bad Effects of TV on Children
- Infant Brain Stimulation: How Playing With Your Baby Makes Her Smart
- Baby's Brain Development During Pregnancy: What To Avoid, What To Eat
- The Effects of TV on Baby
- Benefits of Reading to Children
- The Effect of Music on Children’s Intelligence